Who We are
headqua IMH是一个在线内容和媒体公司rtered in Copenhagen. We provide a range of products and services that deliver premium content and services to the social media industries, including, but not limited to, influencer marketing, social media marketing and monitoring, online learning, email marketing, ecommerce marketing, influencer agency and software platform reviews. These products and services include, but are not limited to, articles, affiliate marketing, case studies, reviews, tools, resources, events, courses and pay per click, paid marketing services.
Information We Collect
- 您的用户帐户。当您在网站上注册您的用户帐户时，我们会收集您的姓名，电子邮件，地址和您的国家。我们使用此类信息来注册和维护您的用户帐户，启用您对服务的访问，为您提供所需的服务，在必要时与您联系，并维护我们的业务记录。我们所依赖的法律基础是与您签订合同’和’pursuing our legitimate business interests’（即，操作，分析，成长和管理服务）。我们保留您的个人数据，直到您删除用户帐户为止。
- Your activity on the Website.When you use the Website, we collect your device ID, device type and location data based on your IP address. We use such information to ensure security of the Website, analyse your use of the Website, identify your location, and recommend optimal location. The legal basis on which we rely is “pursuing our legitimate business interests (i.e., analysing and protecting the Website). We keep your personal data as long as it is necessary for analytics purposes.
- 查询。When you contact us, we collect your name, email address, and any information that you decide to include in your message. We use such data to respond to your inquiries. The legal bases on which we rely are ‘pursuing our legitimate business interests’(i.e., to grow and promote our business) and ‘您的同意’(for optional personal data). We keep your personal data until you stop communicating with us.
- Payments.当您付款时，将要求您提供取决于所选付款提供商的付款详细信息（例如您的姓名，信用卡号，到期日期，安全代码和帐单地址）。请注意，我们使用第三方支付处理器。Your payment data is used to process your payments and maintain our business records. The legal bases on which we rely are ‘执行合同’，，，，’pursuing our legitimate business interests’(i.e., administer our business), and‘complying with our legal obligations’。We keep your personal data for as long as required by law.
- Materials.When you decide to download free materials made available through the Website, we collect your full name, email address, company name, size and type. We use such data to deliver you the requested materials, contact you with regard to our Services, and share your contact details with our partners that may contact you. The legal basis on which we rely is ‘您的同意’。We store such data until you unsubscribe from our newsletters.
- IP address.When you use the Website, we or our third-party analytics service providers (as explained below) collect your IP address. We use your IP address to analyse the technical aspects of your use of the Website, prevent fraud and abuse of the Website, ensure the security of the Website, and tailor the Website for your location. The legal basis on which we rely when processing your IP address is ‘pursuing our legitimate business interests’(i.e., to analyse and protect the Website). We keep your personal data as long as it is necessary for analytics purposes.
自动收集技术数据Information about your device hardware and software may be automatically collected by IMH when you use the Services. This information can include your browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the Services, to maintain quality of the Services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Website.
If you contact us, we may keep records of any questions, complaints, recommendations, or compliments made by you and any subsequent responses. Where reasonably possible, we remove all personal data that is not necessary for keeping such records.
Third parties, such as our partners, sponsors, or advertisers whose services are promoted or advertised on the Services, may request that you provide personal data.
We may also use location data internally or in conjunction with our third party service providers to customize your experience and provide offers that may be relevant to you. Depending on the device you use to access the Services you may be able to control whether location data is collected from the settings on your wireless device.
IMH encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from IMH so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. IMH is not responsible for the privacy statements or content on websites outside of the IMH website.
IMH does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Data processors.IMH may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal data except in the provision or delivery of information, tools, resources, e-books and such like that you have requested through download options with IMH, or in the provision of third party services to IMH and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data. Our list of data processors includes:
- Hosting service provider Digital Ocean located in the United States;
- 云存储服务提供商谷歌位于the United States;
- 分析服务提供商Google Analytics（分析）和Mixpanel位于美国；
- Payment service providers Stripe and PayPal located in the United States;
- Live chat service provider Intercom located in the United States; and
- Our independent contractors and consultants.
Should IMH undergo a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization, or liquidation, IMH’s accumulated customer information will be treated as an asset and, like other business assets, subject to transfer to or acquisition by a third party. We may also disclose information about our users in connection with a commercial transaction where we, or any one of our businesses, is seeking financing, investment, support, or funding.
With your consent or at your direction we may share your personal data with a third party.
IMH will disclose your personal data, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on IMH or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of IMH; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of IMH, or the public.
Your technical (non-personal) data may be disclosed to third parties for any purpose. For example, we may share it with prospects or partners for business or research purposes, for improving the Services, responding to lawful requests from public authorities or developing new products and services.
Some of our data processors listed above are located outside the country in which you reside. For example, if you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA), we may need to transfer your personal data to jurisdictions outside the EEA. In case it is necessary to make such a transfer, we will make sure that the jurisdiction in which the recipient third party is located guarantees an adequate level of protection for your personal data or we conclude a data processing agreement with the respective third party that ensures such protection. We will not transfer your personal data internationally if no appropriate level of protection can be granted.
If we have your email address, we may, from time to time, send you a newsletter informing you about the latest developments related to the Services and our special offers. You will receive our newsletters in the following instances:
If necessary, we will send you important informational messages, such as confirmation receipts, order updates, payment information, technical emails, and other administrative updates. Please note that such messages are sent on an “if-needed” basis and they do not fall within the scope of commercial communication that may require your prior consent. You cannot opt-out from service-related notices.
Your Choices/How to Opt Out
任何接收者电子邮件通知/新闻通讯/调查may opt out of receiving them at any time. To opt out of receiving emails, follow the unsubscribe instructions located near the bottom of each service update, newsletter, or promotional email, or email your request to[电子邮件保护]
If you do not wish for IMH to share the information you supply when you register for anevent or conference，，，，such as your name, company name, postal address, or email address, with the event’s sponsors, please specify this in an email to[电子邮件保护]
Links To Other Websites
How We Keep Your Personal Data Secure
To help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate technical, organizational, physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to protect the personal data we collect. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. Our security measures include secured networks, encryption, access limitation, anonymisation, and carefully selected data processors.
How Long We Retain Your Personal Data
Your Data Protection Rights
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us using the details below:
Clifton Technologies APS T/A有金博宝188备用网址影响力的营销中心，Flaesketorvet 68，哥本哈根，丹麦1711